Well, once again its Friday, and once again I have a good week under my belt and feeling positive heading into a weekend. What's the difference this time? The memory of feeling low on Monday after pigging out all weekend is still very fresh in my memory. I don't want to feel that again next Monday. The big thing though will be not drinking. I have my sister's Hatchling Party (Hen's/Baby Shower) tomorrow, so all I would be really missing is maybe one or two glasses of wine. No big loss!!
My plan today is:
B: Ultra Bran, strawberries, blueberries, skim milk, and a small glass of breakfast juice
L: Spinach, sweet potato, low fat feta, pine nuts (no rice)
D: Forgot to put meat out! If i succumb to convenience, it will be a WW frozen meal
S: Nectarine, low fat yoghurt, Bodywise muesli bar
E: Hill run- have missed out all week on doing this, so really want to get it done tonight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment