Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 3- OK

Such an inventive title! Anyway, today I'm feeling OK- I am sticking to my plan so far. Exercising last night made me feel great, and my lower back soreness is starting to dissipate. When I stretched my hamstrings last night, which are normally extremely tight, I felt a very painful pinching sensation- the worst tightness I've ever felt in them. Made me wonder if that was the cause of my lower back pain? Anyway- moral to the story is get stuck into my pre-bedtime stretching again.

My plan for today is:

B: Ultra Bran cereal with strawberries, blueberries, skim milk and glass of brekkie juice.
L: Spinach, sweet potato, l.f. feta, pine nuts and basmati rice (1/2 cup)
D: Lamb steaks with vegies
S: Nectarine, l.f. yoghurt, small slice of sponge cake with cream
E: Run 30 min (not sure if I'll do my hill run or intervals in treadie yet)

I am feeling "ok" as I have included cake in my plan. Now calorie-wise, I've swapped it for my nuts, so have managed to keep the calorie count reasonable for today. Its just the feelings of guilt I still associate with eating cake that's got me feeling just "ok"! And I am feeling nervous about putting my will power to the test tonight- I quite often get to Friday night and get stuck into my two fave comfort foods: red wine and chocolate. So will be working hard to resist that... also Scoop is keen for Indian tonight, which I hope to talk him out of! Another thing I may just go "stuff it" to and get stuck into. How bad do I want this?

No comments:

Post a Comment