Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 7- Self-loathing

Argh- well, it did all fall apart at the seams on Saturday night, and continued the food carnage into Sunday. There was a least 4 pieces of cake, cabanossi, crackers and dip, bottle and a half of wine and marinara pasta. I weighed in on Monday morning at 76.05kg absolutely revolted with myself. So I made another revelation (I am doing quite well at rediscovering the obvious)- drinking alcohol is not good for weight-loss. As such, I have decided I am on an alcohol free month from today- up until my sister gives birth, when I will have a celebratory champers.
My plan for today is:
B: Ultra bran with strawberries, blueberries, skim milk and juice
L: Spinach, sweet potato salad with no fat dressing
D: Fish fillets with vegies and basmati rice (1/2 cup)
S: Nectarine, low fat yoghurt and bodywise muesli bar
E: 1 hour PT

No comments:

Post a Comment