Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 2- Feeling more positive

Today so far has felt great- I feel my mood has lifted a little compared to yesterday. I still have lower back stiffness, but still plan to do a gym session today and see how my body reacts to it, whether it adds to the stiffness or loosens me up. I have a theory I am keen to test- my moods are very closely linked at the moment as to whether I am exercising at the time. I know generally that is the case for most people, but I hadn't observed it in myself before until now, but I seem to be literally depressed on the days I don't exercise. Another good reason to be consistent with my training! My food plan today is:

B: Ultra Bran, strawberries, blueberries, skim milk and juice
L: Spinach, sweet potato, low fat feta, pinenuts and basmati rice
D: Low fat satay chicken with rice
S: Nectarine, low fat yoghurt, natural nut mix
E: Bike intervals and core exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment