I weighed in for the week today- I am up to 75.05kg. How does this make me feel? Not sure... a bit "meh"! I am anxious about the weekend and about any potential weak moments I might have. I don't trust myslef to make the best choices. That's the bottom line. I can do it mid week so easily- I pack my lunch for work, and that's it- no temptation. Put me in a social situation, where there is plenty of temptation, and I have consistently "given in". I remember a time when I nailed my choices- how do I get back to that mindset?
My plan for today:
B: Ultra bran, blueberries, strawberries, skim milk and breakfast juice
L: Spinach, sweet potato, basmati rice (1/2 cup), low fat feta, pine nuts
D: Rissoles and vegies
S: Nectarine, low fat yoghurt and Bodywise muesli bar
E: Hill run (30 min)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment