Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok- lets do it

Came up with my projected loss targets to get back to my goal weight of 68kg- if I were to lose 0.5kg a week, I should be back at 68kg in the first week in June. That seems like a long time off, but the year is rushing by! I can't believe its March! Anyway, keen to get slimmer again so I can feel happy in my wedding dress in October.

Yesterday was another good day, and had an absolutely thrashing at my PT session last night, so hoping the scales will do the right thing! I weighed in at 74.3kg this morning, giving me a loss of 0.75 kg for the week which is great. I really need to nail this weekend coming!

My plan for today:

B: Same as yesterday
L: Same as yesterday
D: Spag bol
S: Same as yesterday
E: Netball training- the first one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment