Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where is it?

Well, I can't be looking hard enough for it if I haven't been posting! For my weight-loss mojo that is! So here I am again, having another crack at posting on my blog. I have had a lot on my plate, with my sister's wedding and arrival of her daughter (my first niece/nephew!) plus lots of other parties and celebrations. So basically I have been holding steady around the 73-74kg mark. Not bad going considering all the temptations I have faced. But the healthy habits are pretty well ingrained now,so any splurge has been countered with healthy eating and exercising regularly...

With 5 months to go to the wedding though, its time to get stuck in again. I would like to lose a few kgs before the wedding, but only a few. I realise now that my goal of 68kg from 2 years ago saw me look quite ill, being very lean in the face and upper body. So I think my new goal should be 70-71kg... that is only 2-3kgs from where I am!!! What is good about starting now is the pretty clean slate Scoop and I have socially- allows me to get 6 exercise sessions for the week, and avoid lots of bad food! I just need to get rid of this cold virus I have, then there will be no stopping me.

Lots happening on the wedding front- keep thinging of little things that need organising now we are getting down to the nitty gritty! While it is starting to stress me a out a little, the overriding feeling is one of excitement- it will be so much fun partying with our friends and family and finally becoming Mrs Cooper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment